Tuesday, June 2

Is it Friday Yet?

T Mobile G1 mini review by an average userImage by Watchcaddy via Flickr

I tried to drop my daughter from our AT & T contract so she can have her own plan. She's young, doesn't have credit yet, so they hassled me. They wanted her to put down a deposit! I basicaly told them to screw off and went with T-Mobile. It was hassle free and her new Sidekick is on its way. I know i've heard a lot of bad things about them but they can't be any worse than AT & T's coverage area. I can barely get a signal in my home or outside of it or down the street from it. If I do get one i can't really hear the other person through all the static and crackling. Yes, AT & T has done a lot of nice things in the past for me but screw my daughter and I will remember you. Hey, that didn't sound good, did it?

No comments: