Saturday, June 20

Good week

The oldest man in the world died today. His name was Tomoji Tanabe from Japan. He lived to be 113. You can read about him on Wiki. I find this truly amazing. RIP, Tomoji.

Had a wonderful time with J this week. That man just rocks my world. He knows it too. Work was slow. Now it's Saturday and time to do the normal household chores and relax. Kids aren't here, doing their own thing so it's quiet for now. Hubby and I are watching some TV shows from the week. I've been catching up on blogs and reading tweets. A lazy day indeed. I have hubby watching True Blood right now. I figured this is how he should be spending his Father's Day instead of on the Golf course. It'll always be there. As previously tweeted. This weekend is about me. And him..kinda too. Of course. Hee hee. :D

No comments: