Friday, June 5

Finally Friday

PHOTO - (EXCLUSIVE ACCESS)   Actor David Carra...Image by Getty Images via Daylife

Hubby is at work and the kids are sleeping. I finally get some alone time.

Today was my first full day of Nutrisystems eating. It was pretty hard for me to get used to it all over again. I'm having a rocky start, but I"ll get there. Persistence overcomes resistance. Eventually. Right.

More drama at work with my ignorant supervisor. He just doesn't do the right thing and it causes a lot of problems within our team. All today did was take away a couple of hours of production. He made a mistake and didn't see it.

I spoke to my therapist yesterday and explained how I need to save money for my monthly food supply and that I may have to terminate our partnership. Well she's not going to let me do it. She told me she will lessen my copay to $10 and I can basically show up when I want. I think this is really nice of her. She explains that we're meant to be. I laugh at that. I got the validation i needed from her to hear that I'm okay. If she thought I was crazy she would've said so. I just need to be less emotional and stop yelling as much, which is going to be hard for this NY bitch to do.

Weird about David Carradine, huh? Eww. It kinda grosses me out. I cringe when I imagine him hanging, with a rope around his penis in a puddle of his own ejaculate. Yeah, so you were part of that show, but now all that's kind of gone out the window for me.

I'm going to watch Taken now.

No comments: