Saturday, August 8

Saturday afternoon and all is well.

I haven't blogged in a while. I don't have much to say that's probably why.

Let's see I broke my Blackberry, well, it wasn't my fault that the thing decided to just up and die. It stopped responding, something is wrong with the keyboard. I have a new one on its way. I was very tempted to get an iPhone but I think I'm going to wait for my real upgrade discount. If they were to give me an early upgrade it would be an extra $75. Thanks for nothing. I think they're making enough on these iPhones that they could have given a long time customer a much better deal. AT&T will not go out of business if they do that for me. Lately they've been a little tight with their services. Whatever.

My boss has been in & out of the office for the past two weeks. He doesn't look good, has bags under his eyes and the other day he came in with his wife to meet with the VP. I'm sure they're understanding about his crisis since he has been with the company for 15 years. Everyone seems to be handling things for him good enough while he works from home. I think it has something to do with his 15 year old daughter. Someone told me they heard him say something like "she was just diagnosed." I think that's very scary and I've been doing a lot of praying for him and his family. I hope it all turns out okay. Something like this can happen to each and every one of us, nobody is immune. When something serious happens to your child your entire world falls apart. You have nothing left. I know with even the slightest injury or fever I'm feeling bad. I could not imagine something more serious. I'm tossing out prayers right now into the universe.

Now to complain about my neighbors. Between the two of them on each side of me there are 15 people living with them. The kids are up all hours of the night, running around half naked, screaming and chasing after their dog who shits everywhere. They are filthy little kids who always have snot crust around their noses, with dirty, black feet. Haven't they heard of MRSA? I think it's disgusting. It's really not the fault of the children that they have such incompetent parents and family around them. This is precisely why I can't stand Mexicans who come straight over from the Mexico illegally. All their dealings with us have been dishonest as they try to put one over on everyone to get ahead. Pisses me off. Get a life and conform, will ya? We're not going to accept you if you act like that and can't speak English, and that's too fucking bad. This isn't Tijuana.

A plane and a helicopter collided into The Hudson River today.

No comments: