Monday, August 31

My boy started school today

I stayed home just so I can take him, pick him up then take him to lunch. It was well worth it. Today was a milestone for him. On the way to school I kept reminding him how I used to kiss him goodbye at the gate when he was in preschool. He wasn't allowed to cross over the yellow line. We put our lips through the gate and said goodbye for the day. It's so bittersweet. I tend to say that a lot lately. I guess I feel my age. I have to find new ways to reinvent myself...like Madonna. Maybe I'll make a sex book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow that sounded so bittersweet.

Anonymous said...

Alex: Many gamers have a problem getting "friend zoned" with girls they like.
He says that he heard about it two months ago and Stassi and
Jax were together then. Iba ang pulitika at
iba ang boxing (We don't need mudslinging, just present your good intentions.

Look at my web-site: The Tao of Badass