Saturday, August 8

i hate these things. why do i do them?

Sunflower

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5ish. I'm like an old person.

2. How do you like your steak? medium rare.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover

4. What is your favorite TV show? True Blood for now. No time to watch a bunch of TV. Only time to answer questions like this.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? East Coast baby! Or any New England state. (Connecticut, Vermont, Boston, Rhode Island). West Coast it would be Washington.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing yet.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican, Italian. I'm a pasta lover. Bad, I know.

8. What foods do you dislike? I gag on Brussel Sprouts.

9. Favorite Place to Eat Sushi? Hapi Sushi in Laguna Beach

10. Favorite dressing? Whatever fits!

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota

12. What are your favorite clothes? right now, dresses and sandals. I like jeans and big soft sweaters in the winter. Just casual, comfortable.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy or Paris or Greece. The French Alps.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Definitely a 1/2 full kinda girl. But usually my cup runneth over.

15. Where would you want to retire? On a ranch in Wyoming. :D Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

16. Favorite time of day? None

17. Where were you born? In a hospital. Brooklyn, NY.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Nobody. I'm not tagging anyone.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? See answer above.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Again, see answer to #19.

22. Bird watcher? I have one of my own. I have had birds since I was 11. And yes, when I'm in a good area I will check them out. Yesterday my friend told me he saw a Mississippi Kite so I read up on him.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? I'm a whatever person. Go with the flow after 8 hours of sleep.

24. Do you have any pets? Yes

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? YES! I am going to have my regular bowel movement very soon.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse

27. What is your best childhood memory? Pennsylvania vacation w/family. Or when I fell into the corner of a table and chipped my tooth. Got stitches in my lip and a whole bunch of fucking toys! I had such a grand time I wanted to hurt myself again.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Doggy

29. Are you married? Yes. Ugh.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, minor. Thank God.

32. Any pet peeves? When people at work take my fucking food out of the microwave and set it down somewhere uncovered. Open and exposed to people possibly sneezing on it..pisses me off. Oh, and make sure you put it close to the trash can too!

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Right now I'm going through a Canadian Bacon thing.

34. Favorite Flower? Tulips for their beauty, and Sunflowers because they're bright and cheery and lift the spirits. The meaning of sunflowers stems from its namesake, the sun itself. The sunflower’s petals have been likened to bright yellow rays of sunshine, which evoke feelings of warmth and happiness. In addition, the sunflower is often associated with adoration and longevity.

35. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate anything.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? I really don't have one. They all rate the same.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 0. Hello! I've been driving since I was 12.

38. From whom did you get your last email? Chuck

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Borders, Barnes & Noble, Amazon for Kindle. Shia, I can max it out anywhere.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Yes, I road the stallion on a whim...last night.

41. Like your job?
For the most part, yes. It's the bureaucracy I'm not fond of.

42. Broccoli? A LOT. And doused in lemon!

43. What was your favorite vacation? In the mountains

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Hubby and kids.

45. What are you listening to right now? Snoring.

46. What is your favorite color? Red

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? There's that tagging thing again. No one.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? It's 8/8/09, 6:15 a.

50. Coffee Drinker? Yes, decaf.

No comments: