Saturday, July 4

Waiting for coffee and thinking

We had Italian food and a few glasses of wine. Just watched the fireworks show and we're all now getting tickets for a late showing of The Hangover.

I'm waiting for my decaf coffee here at Kelly's Coffee and thinking about the man who is far away in the Midwest somewhere. It's so hard not to because of the 27 year history I have with him. I'm really Jonessing for him tonight and I find myself extremely jealous all of a sudden. I think of him experiencing the same with another woman, it drives me nuts, and part of me thinks it's impossible for either of us to feel that good with anyone else. I feel as if he's mine and can't be anyone else's. We are both so hard headed and stubbon, with him set in his ways, so nothing will ever come of it. I will probably desire him until the day I die. For now, tonight, I'll just fall asleep thinking of him. Dreaming. To me he's the sexiest man alive. Must be the 70s & 80s songs I've been listening to tonight that are making me feel all meloncholy. It's sad.

Well, happy 4th of July, and Happy b-day to my daughter..may all your hopes and dreams come true. Love, Mom xoxo

No comments: